Need to make sure your book, report, website, blog or social media content is hitting the right note? We offer writing, editing and proof-reading services with a focus on audiences and clear communication.
Writing and editing
Jessica Rose has more than 20 years' experience writing and editing on social issues, the creative industries, arts and culture. She's joined by a small team of freelancers with experience in music and arts, health and social care, business-to-business, social enterprise, charity and membership communications. Together we offer:
- Digital content - blogs, web pages, newsletters, video scripts, social media and integrated campaigns.
- Writing - messaging, opinion pieces, factsheets, reports, guides and short-form copy.
- Editing - rewrites, creating consistent style and tone.
- Sub-editing - B2B, fiction and non-fiction copy-editing and proofreading.
- Strategic communications consultancy and supporting editorial teams.
- Style guides and editorial training.
Just a few of our projects include:
- Editing for clients including The Health Foundation, Catch 22, Brighton Festival and Shopfront Margate - see details on our clients page.
- Writing and copy-editing reports, factsheets, blogs and social media content for Business in the Community campaigns, including Ban the Box and Essential Skills.
- Editing reports, campaign materials and website copy for clients including Johnson & Johnson, Plan UK, Social Enterprise UK and South Gloucestershire Council’s A Forgotten Landscape project.
- Writing press releases, opinion and features for media, including the BBC, Wales Online, People Management, HR Magazine, Isle of Thanet news and the Hackney Citizen.
"Thank you so much for your work – really brilliant, wonderful tone" - Brighton Festival
"Exactly what we needed." - The Health Foundation
See more recommendations on Jess' LinkedIn profile.
- Find out who else you might be working with among our staff and freelancers.
- Want to know what to expect? Find out how we work.
- Keen to read work from the team? Check our blog.
Ready to book this service? Contact us.